In order to ensure the implementation of infrastructure projects using PPP mechanisms it is necessary to coordinate efforts of the professional community, central and local government authorities.
To this end, it was decided to set up the Public-Private Partnership Development Center in 2009 with the support of major financial institutions, businesses and experts.
In order to develop a consolidated position and share the professional community's experience the Center has the Community, Expert, Regional and International Councils.
Mission Statement: – To bring together public and private resources, consolidate the expert community in the field of public-private partnership, in order to secure investment and provide competencies for the development of public infrastructure.
- Providing support to regional administrations and municipalities in developing and managing PPP projects
- Development of legislation related to PPP and investment activities at the federal and regional levels
- Staff training as part of educational programs in collaboration with Russia's leading institutios of higher education
- Provision of relevant information on the development of infrastructure and PPP.
- Conducting scientific and market research to meet the needs of private companies and public authorities
Roscongress Foundation – a major organizer of congress and exhibition events
The Roscongress Foundation was founded in 2007 with the aim of facilitating the development of Russia’s economic potential and strengthening the country’s image by organizing conventions, exhibitions, and public events. The Foundation develops substantive content for such events, providing companies and organizations with advice, information, and expert guidance, and offering comprehensive evaluation, analysis, and coverage of the Russian and global economic agendas. It offers administrative services and promotional support for business projects and helps to attract investment, including in the form of public-private partnerships.
Today, its annual programme includes events held from Montevideo to Vladivostok, offering an opportunity to bring together global business leaders, experts, the media, and government officials in one place, creating favourable conditions for dialogue and the promotion of new ideas and projects, and assisting in the creation of social enterprise and charity projects.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (CCI of Russia) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization bringing together its members to meet the objectives set out in the Russian Law on Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the Russian Federation and in the Chamber’s Charter.
The CCI of Russia represents the interests of small, medium and large-sized businesses and encompasses all business sectors such as manufacturing, domestic and foreign trade, agriculture, finance and service sectors.
The CCI of Russia contributes to the development of the Russian economy and its integration into the world economy, creating favorable conditions for a wide range of business activities.
Goals and objectives of the CCI of Russia:
- Help modernize the economy, promote innovation and attract investment
- Protect the interests of the business community when dealing with the state and local authorities
- Develop an efficient system of expert evaluation of bills and regulations for the benefit of entrepreneurs
- Build up relations with foreign business communities and international business organizations
- Help resolve civil legal disputes properly and support arbitration
- Promote good business practices and social responsibility in the business community
- Foster a positive image of Russian producers of goods and services
«Agency for Strategic Initiatives to Promote New Projects» was established under Orders No. VP-P16-3168 (Paragraph 15) and VP-P13-3511 by the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin on 17 May 2011 and 27 May 2011 respectively.
- To create opportunities for the self-fulfilment of ambitious young leaders capable of driving Russia to the forefront of the world economy and building a country where everyone wants to live and thrive
- To promote projects and initiatives developed by fast-growing medium-sized businesses and aimed at the social sector;
- To encourage an increase in the number of leaders emerging in medium-sized businesses and in the social sector;
- To improve the business climate, to create and reinforce a positive image of the entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship in Russia;
- To promote the development of professional competencies;
- To create and support «new» youth management structures within social institutions;
- To develop non-profit organisations in the social services sector (primarily in the state-funded social services sector).
- Support of initiatives;
- Project management: initiation and research, selection, and promotion;
- Development of the Agency's network;
- Elimination of administrative barriers;
- Adaptation and promotion of best practices;
- Management of changes in regulatory framework;
- Provision of support to young professional groups.
36/9 Novy Arbat Street,
Moscow, Russia, 121099
Tel: + 7 (495) 690-91-29
Fax: + 7 (495) 690-91-39
«Delovaya Rossiya » — is a union of Russian entrepreneurs of a new generation specialising in neither resource — nor processing sectors of the economy, but in mechanical engineering, construction, light industry, agriculture, financial services, information technology, and etc.
«Delovaya Rossiya» brings together entrepreneurs from 77 regions of the Russian Federation. It has 30 committees and 79 branch offices. Delovaya Rossiya comprises businessmen who:
- Boost domestic production and focus primarily on the Russian market, regardless of the profile, size and location of their businesses;
- Promote the market economy, build their own success and contribute to developing Russian economy and improving the living standards of Russian people through their own work and entrepreneurial initiatives implemented in competitive environments;
- Unlike large-scale resource businesses, operate in a challenging economic environment, facing low-profitability and a rapid rise in prices for raw materials and energy sources, suffering from tax and administrative burdens, as well as having no access to cheap loans and cheap labour;
- See their success not in redistributing the country's wealth but in developing their professionalism, introducing innovative technologies, adopting new management practices, using strategic planning, increasing labour efficiency, and implementing social development programmes;
- Value their goodwill, seek to meet international corporate standards, are deeply integrated into civil society and identify themselves as part of this society, actively participate in social programmes implementation, and pursue their own interests, considering the consequences for society. These entrepreneurs have Russian background, associate their future with Russia and develop long-term programmes, serving the interests of our country and working in partnership with a strong state.
«P3 Info», Russia's first communications agency specialising in the field of public-private partnership (PPP) was established in 2013 in association with the Public-private partnership development Centre.
«P3 Info» provides federal and regional authorities, as well as business institutions informational support and positioning services regarding PPP. It also provides media support for PPP projects and holds special events.
The agency is highly competent in a variety of PPP areas, and collaborates with the most influential federal and regional discussion forums. Decisions and resolutions adopted within the framework of the agency are taken into account when formulating legislation, programmes and development concepts.
Services Provided by the Agency
Organisation of events relating to the development of infrastructure and PPP:
- Forums, conferences and summits
- Regional training conferences
- Business exhibitions
- Press conferences and press tours
- Working sessions, round-table discussions and dedicated meetings
- Presentations of investment projects
Comprehensive information support:
- Contributing to image-building and promotional efforts through media projects implemented by the federal information agency PPP Info (the PPP Info federal portal, PPP Journal)
- Participation in preparation of thematic issues published by leading federal newspapers (e.g. RBC Daily, Vedomosti, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Kommersant)
- Informational and analytical support in the PPP area
Positioning within federal and regional expert communities, public authorities and the media:
- Targeted work to provide individual publicity and build reputation relating to the development of infrastructure and PPP
- Provision of support to ensure representation on existing councils, working groups, and specific committees
- Facilitation of participation in PPP research projects and studies