In order to ensure the implementation of infrastructure projects using PPP mechanisms it is necessary to coordinate efforts of the professional community, central and local government authorities.
To this end, it was decided to set up the Public-Private Partnership Development Center in 2009 with the support of major financial institutions, businesses and experts.
In order to develop a consolidated position and share the professional community's experience the Center has the Community, Expert, Regional and International Councils.
Mission Statement: - To bring together public and private resources, consolidate the expert community in the field of public-private partnership, in order to secure investment and provide competencies for the development of public infrastructure.
- Providing support to regional administrations and municipalities in developing and managing PPP projects
- Development of legislation related to PPP and investment activities at the federal and regional levels
- Staff training as part of educational programs in collaboration with Russia's leading institutios of higher education
- Provision of relevant information on the development of infrastructure and PPP.
- Conducting scientific and market research to meet the needs of private companies and public authorities
The Roscongress Foundation is a socially oriented non-financial development institution and a major organizer of international conventions, exhibitions, and public events.
The Foundation was established in 2007 with the aim of facilitating the development of Russia’s economic potential, promoting its national interests, and strengthening the country’s image. One of the roles of the Foundation is to comprehensively evaluate, analyse, and cover issues on the Russian and global economic agendas. It also offers administrative services, provides promotional support for business projects and attracting investment, and helps foster social entrepreneurship and charitable initiatives.
Each year, the Foundation’s events draw participants from 208 countries and territories, with more than 15,000 media representatives working on-site at Roscongress’ various venues. The Foundation benefits from analytical and professional expertise provided by 2,500 people working in Russia and abroad. In addition, it works in close cooperation with economic partners; industrialists’ and entrepreneurs’ unions; and financial, trade, and business associations from 107 countries worldwide.
«Delovaya Rossiya» – is a union of Russian entrepreneurs of a new generation specialising in neither resource – nor processing sectors of the economy, but in mechanical engineering, construction, light industry, agriculture, financial services, information technology, and etc.
«Delovaya Rossiya» brings together entrepreneurs from 77 regions of the Russian Federation. It has 30 committees and 79 branch offices. Delovaya Rossiya comprises businessmen who:
- Boost domestic production and focus primarily on the Russian market, regardless of the profile, size and location of their businesses;
- Promote the market economy, build their own success and contribute to developing Russian economy and improving the living standards of Russian people through their own work and entrepreneurial initiatives implemented in competitive environments;
- Unlike large-scale resource businesses, operate in a challenging economic environment, facing low-profitability and a rapid rise in prices for raw materials and energy sources, suffering from tax and administrative burdens, as well as having no access to cheap loans and cheap labour;
- See their success not in redistributing the country's wealth but in developing their professionalism, introducing innovative technologies, adopting new management practices, using strategic planning, increasing labour efficiency, and implementing social development programmes;
- Value their goodwill, seek to meet international corporate standards, are deeply integrated into civil society and identify themselves as part of this society, actively participate in social programmes implementation, and pursue their own interests, considering the consequences for society. These entrepreneurs have Russian background, associate their future with Russia and develop long-term programmes, serving the interests of our country and working in partnership with a strong state.
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (CCI of Russia) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization bringing together its members to meet the objectives set out in the Russian Law on Chambers of Commerce and Industry in the Russian Federation and in the Chamber’s Charter.
The CCI of Russia represents the interests of small, medium and large-sized businesses and encompasses all business sectors such as manufacturing, domestic and foreign trade, agriculture, finance and service sectors.
The CCI of Russia contributes to the development of the Russian economy and its integration into the world economy, creating favorable conditions for a wide range of business activities.
Goals and objectives of the CCI of Russia:
- Help modernize the economy, promote innovation and attract investment
- Protect the interests of the business community when dealing with the state and local authorities
- Develop an efficient system of expert evaluation of bills and regulations for the benefit of entrepreneurs
- Build up relations with foreign business communities and international business organizations
- Help resolve civil legal disputes properly and support arbitration
- Promote good business practices and social responsibility in the business community
- Foster a positive image of Russian producers of goods and services